Wednesday, 14 August 2013
Art: Reflecting on my Painting
1. Are you pleased with your painting? why / why not?
Yes I am very pleased with my artwork because It took a long time and I put my best effort into it.
2. What did you find easy when you created your painting?
I found 2 things easy one was doing the five centimeter grid and painting over my shapes.
3. What part did you find tricky when you were creating your painting? -think about painting, ruling up the grid, measuring, using the co-ordinates, etc.
The thing that I found tricky ws measuring and using the co-ordinates.
4. Who / What helped you when you were painting?
Mrs.Nichol and Miss.Paton helped me lots. I also used the picture.
5. What would you do differently next time? Think about: colours, painting, ruling up, etc.
The thing I would do differently next time are the colors.
6. What frustrated you when you created your painting?The most frustrating part was trying to copy the picture.