Thursday, 17 April 2014
Friday, 11 April 2014
I am as happy as a smiley daisy in a summer breeze
I am as sweet as a red velvet cupcake
I am as gentle as a feather landing on a flower petal
I am as zany as a bunny bouncing everywhereI am as charming as a butterfly landing gracefully in your hand
Wednesday, 9 April 2014
Today we went to the panmure library we walked all the way from school to the library and when we got inside we had to split into 2 groups and one team stayed in side and the other went outside we all had old weapons that we practice doing in my group we had position tahi ruha toru an our weapons were called patu we went back inside when the other team was using rakaus we sat down on the two mats with a river in between us a lady told us a story about 2 tribes with a man from one tribe and a lady for another tribe came between us and got married and had a battle and that time we got to show our skills sort of Romeo and Juliet after we made a clay imprint of a mautau and pushed it in to make the imprint after we wiped our hands with wet tissue that smelt like a strong sanitiser smell after we had a quiz and the people that one got colouring pencils and we walked back to school.
Friday, 4 April 2014
Thursday, 3 April 2014
The number this week is:
Write it in words:
fifty nine thousand six hundred seventeen
Write it as an expanded number:
50000 + 9000+ 600 +10 +7
Add 3 more hundreds:
Subtract 3 tens:
Write the next 3 even numbers:
59,618 59,620 59,622
Write the last 4 odd numbers:
59,617 59,615 59,613 59,609
Round to the nearest hundred:59,600
List of excuses
- There was a wedding last night.
- I forgot to set my alarm clock.
- My dog swallowed my alarm clock.
- I had to do my hair.
- On the way to school a dog was chasing me.
- I thought it was Saturday.
- Last night I had to do my homework.
- I saw Selena Gomez and I just had to get an autograph.
- My mum’s car broke down.
- There was a fire at my house and my alarm clock burned down.
to annoy the teacher
- Fiddle with the teachers stuff
- Play loud hand clapping games
while she is telling a story
- Talk back when the teacher tells you off.
- sleep in to be late for school
- whine and say “I don't know how to do this”
- steal her chocolate that you're meant to earn
- walk out of class and get a drink whenever you want
- make silly noises
- talk behind their back
- fight with the people around you
Hope you're ready to go to the principal!!!
Tuesday, 1 April 2014
Yellow is happiness and joy.
Yellow is the sight of the enormous sun rising on a calm morning.
Yellow is the smell of daffodils blooming on a sunny Spring day.
Yellow is the taste of sour cold lemonade on a hot Summers day.
Yellow is the sight of shiny stars shimmering on a quiet night.