Pages

Thursday 5 February 2015

Kiwiana

This is my homework task this week.I really enjoyed making this online brochure and I am really glad that I finished it on time.This week we had to choose one of the Kiwianas so I chose Minties next you would make a brochure and it wasn't just the writing you had to do there were the colours you wanted the conrast, and font to make it really easy to read.in the brochure you would have to include What'Kiwiana' is What your example is (include an explanation of its origin and an image) Why it is linked to the group 'Kiwiana' The connection to your family (this maybe memory of a toy or a type of food you had when you were younger, a story your parents or grandparents have shared with you, a sign from a place you have visited.

No comments:

Post a Comment