Pages

Tuesday 19 April 2016

Malala Yousefzai

I Am Malala Audiobook
As part of my holiday reading challenge I have chosen the activity were I choose who I would recommend this book to and why. I have read the book called I am Malala witch is about a girl who goes through many struggles in life especially when the Taliban comes on the school bus and shot her in the head ( Taliban are against girls going to school), if you would like to read the book go on the site Audible.com and you will receive a 30 day free trial. I found this book really interesting and I would recommend this book to my friend Sajiha. She has done a lot of research about Malala and has told me how she really wants to read the book and now she can once I tell her about this website! Sajiha likes non-fiction books and she talks about how in the future she would like to help people in the middle east.

5 comments:

  1. Hi Zeba,
    I really like how you explained what the book is about. I also like the way you picked a book that represents someone from your own culture.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Zeba, I like how you have given reasons why Sajiha would like this book.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Zeba, I like how you have recommended this book to someone and given clear reasons.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey Zeba!

    Such a coincidence that I have read one of Malala's books too! I have read her very first one. I will definitely read the next one that you have recommended to me. Great job and keep up the great work!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Zeba,
    I really like how you clearly said who you mostly recommend it to. I also like how you added a picture of the book and how you added a site which you can read the book. Keep up the great work!

    ReplyDelete