Pages

Tuesday 12 July 2016

Day 4 - Winter Learning Journey

For my day 4 activity I have been asked to choose one of the athletes from New Zealand that will be competing the the 2016 Olympics, From the one I have chosen I will be writing a short description and three facts about them.

I have chosen Lisa Carrington. Lisa Carrington will be competing in the kayak/canoe competition. She has got the high score of 200m. 3 fast facts about her are she was born in 1989, her birth place is Tauranga and she is 168 centimeters tall.

2 comments:

  1. Great fast facts about Lisa. Thanks, Zeba! I will certainly be looking out for her when the Olympic canoeing and kayaking events are televised next month. From what I understand she is quite likely to earn a medal (or two) this year in Rio. I really hope that she has a very successful competition!

    Cheers, Rachel :)

    Cheers, Rachel :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Zeba,
    I chose Lisa Carrington too but I didn't know some of the facts that you have written. Maybe you should add a picture of her so people have a clear image of what she looks like.

    ReplyDelete