Pages

Thursday 14 July 2016

Day 6 - Winter Learning Journey

For day the day 6 activity I am asked to: For all Olympic opening and closing ceremonies, the athletes from each country must wear a special uniform. The uniforms change each year. Look at the 3 pictures posted below. They are pictures of the uniforms that our New Zealand Olympic teams wore in 2012, 2008 and 2004. For this activity, you are asked to rank the uniforms from best (#1) to worst (#3). On your blog post your rankings and provide a brief explanation of why you ranked the uniforms in that order.

#1 2012 - I dont really love it but out of these three this one was nice and had nice designs.
#2 2004 - This uniform I didn't like how it was so plane I think they could've been a bit more creative
#3 2008 - I really didn't like this one because it looks like they used the colour dark dark green witch I was not a fan of.

3 comments:

  1. Hi Zeba,

    It doesn't sound like you really liked any of the previous Olympic uniforms. That is totally fair! I am wondering, however, if you might actually like the current Olympic uniform. The New Zealand Olympics team just unveiled the uniforms for Rio and you can see them on the New Zealand Herald website. Here's a link to the site: http://www.nzherald.co.nz/nz/news/article.cfm?c_id=1&objectid=11665746http://www.nzherald.co.nz/nz/news/article.cfm?c_id=1&objectid=11665746

    What do you think of the 2016 version? I'd love to know...

    Cheers, Rachel :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Zeba, I really like your reasons but it made it really hard for me to picture the uniforms with out a picture. Keep up the great thinking.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello Zeba, those are really great reasons on why you did and didn't like some of the uniforms. Maybe you should of put images of the uniforms on your blog post.

    ReplyDelete